Reynolds Asphalt is a family-owned company that has been in business since 1981. Here at Reynolds Asphalt and Construction we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver high quality service and value to our clients by utilizing the talents of our team members.
Do you enjoy meeting challenges and exceeding expectations? You may find that you would like to come grow with an established company with a vision to the future like Reynolds Asphalt and Construction. RAC offers competitive wages, solid benefits, and a great work environment.
Come JOIN OUR TEAM and help us make our roads better!
Some of our Benefits
- 100% health insurance paid by employer for employee available
- Health insurance deductible reimbursement plan available
- 401k Matching available
- Longevity awards and Profit sharing bonuses available
The Equipment Operator: will operate heavy machinery for construction, demolition, or excavation projects.
· Operates construction, excavation, hauling, and maintenance equipment including backhoes, front-end loaders, bulldozers, excavators, or grade tractors.
experienced Stabilization/Asphalt equipment operators
· Prepares construction sites for building, demolition, or excavation.
· Uses excavating machinery to dig holes and trenches used in structural concrete.
· Transports tools and other construction equipment to and from construction sites.
· Uses equipment to prepare building sites for exterior site concrete such as parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, and loading docks.
· Operates machinery used to build bridges, roads, and railroads.
· Inspects and fuels vehicle prior to beginning shift.
· Performs routine maintenance and repairs.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Extensive knowledge of heavy machinery operation and capabilities.
· Ability to read building plans related to structural concrete and land grades.
· Excellent mechanical skills.
· Ability to follow instructions.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent experience.
· On-the-job training offered.
· Prolonged periods of operating heavy machinery.
· Able to work long periods including evenings and weekends when necessary.
· Must be able to operate machinery in all weather conditions and terrains.
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
- Successful completion of pre-employment substance abuse screen